A crash course in alternative lending options hosted by New York’s Department of Small Business Services that aims to explain the different types of investors: Angel, VC and private.
You will learn about:
• The different types of investors: Angel, Venture Capitalist, Private
• How to approach investors and what they look for where choosing to invest
• What is a pitch?
• Different equity options when working with partners and investors
• Using crowdfunding as a source to fund projects or fill a funding gap
• The science to a successful crowdfunding campaign.
All thanks to NYC business support.
“Taking out a line-of-credit or term loan for your business may not be right for your business. Find out what types of alternative lending options are available to business owners as well as how to find them. Learning what types of investors are out there can help you make informative decisions about partnerships and business growth. Choosing an alternative lending solution for your business needs will keep your cash flow current without cutting into your bottom line! In this course, attendees will learn about various financing options, seizing the opportunity, as well as rules for building healthy financing relationships.”
This NYC event is free and you can sign up here.
Image c/o Vincent Desjardins/Flickr